Who We Are
WE ARE A MULTI BUSINESS
We pride ourselves in being able to assist most compnies from our premises on a “virtual” basis whereby we will assist in running your office with all the necessary communications already set up in order to allow companies the ease of continuing trade etc in their business without attending to their administrative work.
Alive Office was established in 2007 in the Hillcrest local of KZN. Prior experience of 10 years in the vocations of bookkeeping, personal assisting, managerial assisting and office administration, plus a realized commercial need for virtual office concept led to the formation of Alive Office.
Alive Office’s vision is to maintain and contribute towards a client’s administratively efficient business. The key function is to relieve an Owner-Manager of the transactional tedium of daily administrative tasks and to free them up to perform the more important and higher strategic entrepreneurial function that is so essential for the success of any small to medium size enterprise.
How we benefit you!
- No need to hire staff
- Cost savings per month on an average employee earning R5 000 / month = R 1 114
- Average cost saving to a company employing a bookkeeper + one other office staff member +/- R 6 000 per month
- No need to train staff (no training costs)
- 15 years bookkeeping experience
- 35 years accounting experience i.e. 50 years combined experience
- Expertise covers all types of business from sole proprietors to SME’s
- Training in the use of Quickbooks Accounting Software
- All communication is electronic – internet connection to their offices (as good as having in-house staff) without the hassles of the Labour Act
- All documents are filed on site according to statutory requirements